Valentine's Day @ 19:00
Take in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Budapest's Danube Banks on the 2 hours river cruise with a full buffet menu and traditional Hungarian band and folklore show.
Starters / salads:
- Cold poultry terrine
- Fresh mixed salad with balsamic vinegar dressing and crumbled goat cheese
- Caesar salad with chicken breast
- Hungarian Fisherman's Soup "Baja" style (Carp)
- Vegetable soup with tarragon
- Hungarian Cabbage Stew “Székely” style
- Carpathian style filet of Pikeperch with hash browns
- Chestnut filled Turkey rolls, grilled vegetables
- Baked goods (mini buns, mini croissant, sliced bread mix)
- Rum mousse with prunes
- Beigli selection (Traditional Hungarian Christmas cake roll - walnut/poppy/chestnut filling)
wine, draught beer, mineral water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, mulled wine, punch, non-alcoholic punch
based on reviews.
Guests should aim to arrive up to 30 minutes before the advertised start time to ensure smooth entry to the boat.Strict Cancellation Policy Strict Cancellation Policy
Budapest’s biggest weekly boat party, with up to 400 guests from around the world! Hosted on our XL Party Boat with a massive open-air terrace, free cloakroom and many drink packages to choose...
The best value pub crawl in Budapest. Discover places you've never heard of, and end the night at the famous Instant-Fogas ruin club!
The official City Card for tourists in Budapest